The TNP530 is a compact interconnect solution designed for mounting into tables, podiums, or other furniture as part of a presentation system. Inputs are accessed by pushing down on the top cover allowing TNP530 to “tilt” open. The inputs are hidden by pressing down on the top cover until the latching mechanism engages. In the closed position, the top cover lays almost flush with the tabletop.
The TNP530 is a “hybrid package” that covers the needs of many users and includes the following connectivity:
- 2pc – U.S. power receptacles (12 Amps)
- 1pc – Digital video –HDMI retract (RT300-125)
- 1pc – Computer video (15-pin HD)- VGA retract (RT300-121)
- 1pc – Audio (3.5mm) (CM11316)
- 1pc – Network (RJ-45), (CM11351)
- 2pc- USB (Type A) (CM11369)
All connectors are passive and have 6 ft (2m) have cables that pass through to the bottom of unit. HDMI and VGA retracts offers 4 ft of retract cable and 4 ft fixed under table cable.