UNDER TABLE. DIGITAL. DUAL HDMI, AUDIO, RJ45, POWER
- Easily installs under a table or inside a podium
- Convenient access to power, AV and network connectors
- Wide range of snap-in connectors available
- Single power cord
- Table cutting is not required
- Low profile design
- UL listed
- Comparable to UT240-278 but with Digital Connectivity
- 12 Amp current capability
- As seen in the Altinex Table Top Interconnect Guide
- Ten year warranty
The UT240-325S is a next generation under table interconnect unit providing users digital connections to AV equipment and two 12 amp power sockets that can be used to power multiple laptops or other devices.
The UT240-325S is an under table multimedia interconnect unit designed for mounting against a surface, usually under a table or inside a podium.
The front of the UT240-325S offers the following pass-through connectors:
- 2 standard AC receptacles
- 2 gender changers for HDMI® Digital Video (F/F)
- 2 3.5mm Audio Jacks for Computer/MP3 Audio
- 2 Network (RJ-45) snap-in connectors
- 2 additional (blanked out) snap in locations. A wide range of snap in connectors are available from Altinex
The Under Table series from ALTINEX offer a wide variety of options for routing computer audiovisual signals, network connections, and AC power in a cost-effective way. They are easily installed under a table, inside a lectern or on the side of a lectern or a table leg. For a simple and cost effective installation, the UT Series from Altinex provides unparalleled ease of use and flexibility.
ALTINEX products are protected by the following patents: D581871, D581361, D580865, D579875, D579874, D583762, D579873, D580358, D585379, D581360, D579415, D579872, D581359, D580357
Pass-Through (front to back)
|AC Power||NEMA Receptacle to plug
9-10 ft. (2.7-3.0 m) cord
|Audio, Stereo TB||3.5 mm F to Term Block (2)|
|Network (CAT-6)||Snap-in RJ-45 connector (no cable) (2)|
|Video, Digital||19-pin HDMI bulkhead, F-F connector (2)|
|Dimensions||See Application Diagrams|
|Maximum Shipping Weight||3.5 lb. (1.6 kg)|
|T° Operating [T° Maximum]||10°C-35°C [50°C]|
|Shipping Weight||3.1 lb.|
|Pass-Through Signals||All standard audio, video, and
network signals are acceptable.
|Pass-Through AC||12 A, 1440 W max.
(total through all receptacles)