CUSTOMIZABLE POP ‘N PLUG TOWER CUSTOM SURFACE TABLE TOP
- Customizable to almost any table top
- Connector plates are fully compatible with PNP400 series
- Holds up to eight connector plates
- Smooth new look on all sides
- Cutout always matches
- Round, rectangular, or square cut-out
- Simple, slide-in installation
- Opens/closes by pressing on top
- Gas spring lift mechanism
- NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN CANADA
- As seen in the Altinex Table Top Interconnect Guide
- Downloadable cutout template available
- Ten year warranty
The PNP415 is an empty dual-sided tower interconnect box that uses a custom cut-out tabletop surface and is configurable with sectional plates to meet your A/V requirements.
The PNP415 dual-sided Pop ‘N Plug tabletop unit uses a custom tabletop cut-out surface where underneath it, hardware is attached. When closed, the PNP415 lays flat and matches the grain on your table.
ALTINEX provides three pre-configured templates for the PNP415 cutouts: round, rectangular, and square. A simple press on the lid closes the unit flush with the tabletop.
The PNP415 design allows the connector panels to be easily installed. Just remove the top and slide the connector panels into place. In the open position, the PNP415 is functional, yet maintains a smooth, clean appearance.
ALTINEX products are protected by the following patents: D534495, D475016, D580357, D446188, D442143
The PNP415 is an empty enclosure. 4 slots are available for sectional plates on each side. Sectional plates are sold separately.
See a list of the sectional plates and related product below.